College essay writing service
More questions like this
ECO 365 Week 5 Individual…
2 SLIDES —Why Are Some…
Why Are Some Occupations Paid…
ECO 365 Week 5 Individual Presentation
Select one of the following surveys as a team, from the BLS Current Employment Statistics survey (National):
· Goods-producing Employment – CES0600000001
· Construction Employment – CES2000000001
· Manufacturing Employment – CES3000000001
· Trade, Transportation, and Utilities Employment – CES4000000001
· Retail Trade Employment – CES4200000001
· Education and Health Services Employment – CES6500000001
Retrieve and save a Microsoft® Excel® file and the graphs to your desktop for analysis. You will have to check the “include graph” box along the top of the page to see the graph, and you will need to copy and paste the graph separately into your Microsoft® Excel® document.
Tutorial help on Excel® and PowerPoint® functions can be found on the Microsoft® office website. There are also additional tutorials via the web that offer support for office products.
Consider the following two articles, located in the Week 4 Electronic Reserve Readings, discussing actor salaries and hedge fund executives’ average salaries:
· “Robert Downey Junior is Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actor”
· “In Tough Year, Hedge Fund Leaders Still Paid Well: Average Salary of $467M Was Half 2013, Report Says”
Online Classes: Prepare and present a 5- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation-analysis.
Campus Classes: Prepare a 5- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation based on your analysis to share in class.
Include the following content in the presentation:
· What are trends in the labor market for the chosen labor group that you can identify for the last 10 years? Please provide the retrieved statistics.
· What factors affected the demand and supply for this labor group during the last 10 years? Research and report data available from Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and other peer reviewed sources.
· Why do actors and actresses earn so much compared to the chosen labor group?
· Why do hedge fund executives earn so much compared to the chosen labor group?
· In addition to wages, what other factors influence an individual to choose one job over another?
· What jobs do you think have the best mix of salary and other characteristics that individuals care about?
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources, not including the textbook and required economic data.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Business management homework help
This is property of essayprince.net. We are the first stop for all students Buying research papers online. Our paper writing service is second to none. Come and Buy research papers online here, TODAY
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.