College essay writing service
Part 1. T/F
1. According to Thomas Edsall, conservatives have unsuccessfully tried to shift
the focus of American politics from distributing shared abundance to deficit
2. The Supreme Court’s “appellate jurisdiction” names the authority of the
Court to review a case that has not been heard in any other court.
3. Because state courts play a subordinate role, the federal judicial system is the
most significant court system in America.
4. According to Thomas B. Edsall, the partisan policy responses in Congress to
the growing pressures of austerity, essentially pits “taxpayers against tax
5. The constitutional guarantee that federal judges and justices hold office
“during good behavior” has meant essentially that they sit on the bench for
life, enabling presidents through their appointment power to influence the
exercise of judicial power long after they have left the White House.
6. Most of the work of Congress takes place in the meetings of its thirty-six
standing committees and their numerous subcommittees.
7. The primary job of the Supreme Court is to correct the legal errors
committed by all lower courts in the federal and state systems.
8. In Congress, the apogee of leader power occurs when they can devise policy
positions that can enable members to work as one.
9. The doctrine of judicial review places the judgment of unelected judges with
life-tenure, above that of elected officials when interpreting the Constitution.
10. In having a “plural executive,” the State of California follows the federal
11. Advocates of “judicial activism” maintain that courts should work closely
within the confines of legislation and precedent and apply settled rules to
specific cases rather than search for new principles.
12. Presidential use of the veto power can backfire and be interpreted as a sign
that the President has no power to persuade.
13. Because the judiciary’s primary focus is the law, the facts of a legal case are
14. According to Thomas B. Edsall, “the politics of austerity” forces a “zero-sum
logic,” meaning that appropriating benefits to some requires taking money
15. The argument for judicial review rests on the proposition that without this
power, federal courts would be unable to check and balance constitutionally
renegade political actors in the legislative and executive branches.
Part 2 short essay
Describe in detail the nature of the “dysfunction” the authors of “Finding the
Common Good in an Era of Dysfunctional Governance” argue is currently
Social Science homework help
This is property of essayprince.net. We are the first stop for all students Buying research papers online. Our paper writing service is second to none. Come and Buy research papers online here, TODAY
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.